Custom styles may take up to 14 days + shipping. Get in touch before to see if I have the colour of your choice already at hand for a quicker turn around.
Terra Equine’s Clinician Set comes with a lead-/working ropes of your choice and matching knotted halter. You can mix or match the colours - it is up to you. The halter comes in the same colours as the ropes but you are free to choose between hundreds different combinations.
The advantage in purchasing a set? You're ready to go from the start and you receive a set discount. Win! Win!
The lead-and working ropes itself are the most versatile ropes you can own! Riders and clinicians love them because they serve as lead rope for groundwork, walks and daily tasks. They feature a weighed rotating snap hook and leather detail on the other side, making it a great use for exercises and desensitizing work.
Knotted Rope Halters are the core tool for natural horsemanship. This hand-tied halter, with simple knots strategically balance on the horse's head. Its lightness means that it is easy for your horse to carry around, but thin enough that the horse can feel the communication. It effectively teaches a horse to give to pressure by making it uncomfortable to lean on it.
Made from ¼” (6mm) ppm rope, this 2-Knot Halter (or 4 if you choose to) holds up to abrasion and sunlight with little stretch. Used by many famous clinicians and trainers, these halters are built to last.
Features Working Rope:
- Handmade in Sweden
- Choose between 5 different standard length
- Quality yachting rope with ultimate feel and weight
- Full of feel and perfect energy transfer
- Comes with a Rotating Snap Hook
- Snap is easily removeable if desired
- Premium leather popper & weighted end
- Comes in standard 14mm diameter, 12mm are available on request
Features Rope Halter:
- Choose the right size for your horse here
- made from ¼” (6mm) ppm yachting rope
- Choose between 2 or 4 knots on the noseband
- Beautiful and vibrant colours
- Great for "natural horsemanship" training
- Leather detail under the gullet
Choose Your Custom Styles:
- Choose the diameter of your rope
- Find the colour that suits you here (you can choose different colours for ropes & halters)
- On the last page before checkout, you will find a comment box, where you can enter your preferred thickness of working rope, colour choices and even if you wish to have side pull rings in your halter.
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting, computer screens and differences in dye lots. If you are unsure send me a message, I can most likely send you a sample.
You can wash your reins at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.