Please note that this order is custom made and your material will be ordered after your purchase. Please allow 10-21 days for fulfilment.
The Loping Hackamore is an excellent option to go bitless, training horses and just to have as an easy - all set up, back-up for daily use.
The Loping Hackamore is not as sophisticated in its functionality as a traditional hackamore but it helps to communicate basic cues to your horse, without putting pressure on its tongue or bars. The noseband and its attached reins at the base, enables clear lateral cues and motivate vertical flexion.
The lariat rope noseband is attached to a light, adjustable leather hanger with no metal hardware, and completed with a set of reins that feature leather poppers as weighted ends. The attached reins are ideal for those who prefer a soft feel in their hands. Soft hands = Soft horse, as I like to think.
You can choose between single or double noseband styles, braided or not, loop, split or mecate reins and many many different colours.
- Handmade in Sweden
- Stiff Lariat Rope Noseband
- Lightweight Leather Hanger, adjustable in size and with no metal hardware
- Attached reins come in standard 1/2" (12mm) diameter and two leather poppers on each end. 9/16” (14mm) can be requested. Reins can be removed for washing
- The hackamore is made to measure to your horses head & nose size
- Leather Hanger: adjustable in length
- Check our Sizing Page for more information
Choose Your Style:
- You can choose between different styles for your noseband and reins
- Colours available for nosebands at this point are: white, neon orange, mint green and light blue
- Leather hanger colours range from natural, tan to dark brown
- Choose if you prefer a plain, half or full braided noseband
- For colours check here: once you added your product to the cart, you can go on over there and add the size of your horse and colour choices to the comment box. I will be in touch if anything is unclear, please make sure you add a working email or phone number.
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting and computer/ phone screens.
You can detach your reins easily and wash them at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.