The Loping Hackamore is an excellent option to go bitless, training horses and just to have as an easy - all set up, back-up for daily use.
It's not as sophisticated in its functionality as a traditional hackamore but it helps to communicate basic cues to your horse, without putting pressure on its tongue or bars. The noseband and its attached reins at the base, enables clear lateral cues and motivate vertical flexion.
The noseband is half braided on the top side and attached to a light, adjustable braided hanger with no metal hardware, and completed with a set of split reins or loop reins, which feature leather poppers as weighted ends.
And well...it's Glitter 😉Features:
- Handmade in Sweden
- Stiff Lariat Rope Noseband, half covered in braided rope
- Lightweight Braided Hanger, adjustable in size
- Attached Reins with a 12mm diameter
- Reins can be removed for washing
- This Hackamore will fit most average sized horses, with a nose circumference of 22-23 1/2” / 56-60cm
- Check our Sizing Page for more information
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting and computer/ phone screens.
Ready to ship!
You can detach your reins easily and wash them at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.