The Loping Hackamore is an excellent option to go bitless, training horses and just to have as an easy - all set up, back-up for daily use.
The Loping Hackamore is not as sophisticated in its functionality as a traditional hackamore but it helps to communicate basic cues to your horse, without putting pressure on its tongue or bars. The noseband and its attached reins at the base, enables clear lateral cues and motivate vertical flexion.
The lariat rope noseband is attached to a light, adjustable leather hanger with no metal hardware, and completed with a set of reins that feature leather poppers as weighted ends. The attached reins are ideal for those who prefer a soft feel in their hands. Soft hands = Soft horse, as I like to think.
- Handmade in Sweden
- Stiff Lariat Rope Noseband
- Lightweight Leather Hanger, adjustable in size and with no metal hardware
- Attached reins come in standard 1/2" (12mm) diameter, two leather poppers, attached as 2,5m Split Reins to the noseband
- Split Reins have weighted ends for the ultimate feel
- Fits average Cob/ Quarter Horse
- Check our Sizing Page for more information
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting and computer/ phone screens.
Ready to ship!
You can detach your reins easily and wash them at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.