The Loping Hackamore is an excellent option to go bitless, training horses and just to have as an easy - all set up, back-up for daily use.
The Loping Hackamore is not as sophisticated in its functionality as a traditional hackamore but it helps to communicate basic cues to your horse, without putting pressure on its tongue or bars. The noseband is a soft 4-plait with attached reins at the base, which enable clear lateral cues and motivate vertical flexion.
The noseband is attached to a adjustable bridle leather headstall with browband and rope throatlatch for easy adjustment.
- Handmade in Sweden
- Soft Braided Noseband
- Leather Headstall, adjustable in size
- Reins can be removed for washing
- Single Buckle on the right side for easy adjustment
- Fiador to keep the noseband secure in place
- This Hackamore will fit most average sized horses, with a nose circumference of 55-60cm
- Leather Hanger: adjustable between 95cm and 110cm, with the help of 6 holes on the right side of the cheek piece
- Check our Sizing Page for more information
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting and computer/ phone screens.
Ready To Ship!
You can detach your reins easily and wash them at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.