These lead ropes from Terra Equine are the most versatile ropes you can own! Riders and clinicians love them because they serve, depending on length as lead rope for groundwork, walks and daily tasks. They feature a rotating snap hooks and leather detail on either side, making it a great use for exercises and desensitizing work.
- Handmade in Sweden
- 3.6m/ 12ft long
- Quality rope with ultimate feel and weight
- Full of feel and perfect energy transfer
- Comes with a Bull Snap (please note you can choose a brass rotating swivel snap instead: please leave a note in the comment box before checkout if that is the case)
- Snap is easily removeable if desired
- Premium leather popper & weighted end
- Comes in standard 14mm diameter, 12mm are available on request
In stock items ship within 1-2 working days. Custom styles may take up to 14 days + shipping. Get in touch before to see if I have the colour of your choice already at hand for a quicker turn around.
- Choose the diameter of your rein or rope
- Find the colour that suits you here
- On the last page before checkout, you will find a comment box, where you can enter your preferred thickness of rope and your colour choice.
Please note that colours may vary due to lighting, computer screens and differences in dye lots. If you are unsure send me a message, I can most likely send you a sample.
You can wash your reins at 30 degrees in the washing machine. Please note that the leather should be treated with leather smear after, to keep them fresh and smooth.